No Time, You Say? Try This: GRESSA 5 Minute Facial
Happy Wednesday beauties!
If you're anything like me, you don't have an hour for a once-twice per week face treatment. The good news is, you can still achieve the glowing results in just minutes. In the comfort of your own shower.
- While you shower for a few minutes, your face is getting steamed to prep for the treatment (MAJOR multitasking!)
- Mix a handful of your favorite Dirty Pretty Things with a few drops of water to create a thick paste. That's your mask!
- Slab it on to your freshly steamed face. Do all your other shower stuff (Shave, scrub, bubble up or whatever it is you normally do.)
- After 3-5 minutes, start exfoliating your face by using your fingers in circular motion. Exfoliate for about a minute or two. (Seems long, but wait until you feel the results.)
- Wash it all off. Get out of the shower. DON"T dry your face (or body for that matter).
- Apply a fresh coat of Purifying Mist and 4 drops of Purifying Oil.
- You're out of the door.
Because women that make things happen must feel beautiful in no time at all.
How do you like to use your Dirty Pretty Things?
Svetlana and Gressa Team
Leave a comment