3 Ways To Get the Fall Glow
Summer is officially over. We've come full circle and now it is time for a bountiful harvest of apples, array of potatoes, squash and, of course pumpkins!
In the Fall, the atmosphere characteristics tend to be dry and cooler. You’ve gotta help your skin stay glowing and vibrant.
- Moisturize while you cleanse. It is advisable to switch to a creamier, gentle, non-clogging cleanser that will add extra moisture and protect your skin from environmental aggressions. Balancing Cleanser is our mildest cleanser that transforms skin!
- Do exfoliate, but be gentle. Summer damage can result in cellular build-up on the skin’s surface. To effectively remove dead skin cells and leave the skin smooth use your Dirty Pretty Things treatment regularly to help your skin stay fresh week after week!
- Fix summer damage with our Autumn favorite weekly treatment. Our Pumpkin Masque, when applied topically, can slough off dull, hyper-pigmented, photo-aged skin as well as stimulate cellular renewal.
The Seasonal Organic Pumpkin Masque has become a traditional treat in the past few years. This year is no different.
I am happy to announce our Autumn gift with purchase.
- Super hydrate. Drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day will keep your skin moisturized and help eliminate toxins effectively. Have an extra glass of water for every glass of alcohol/cup of coffee you take to prevent possible dehydration. Also, try to get as much water as possible from fresh fruits and vegetables.
- EAT your foods rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids and antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E can help reverse summer damage, prepare it for the challenges it will face during winter and boost the skin’s immune system while preserving its quality and restoring its natural glow.
I am fully ready for this colorful season. Are you?
Founder and Owner
Leave a comment